Wavelength makes a significant investment into ongoing learning and development for all employees. We do this through providing an engaging range of L&D initiatives that are delivered both internally and externally.
Our programs are specifically created to meet the needs of the business and to assist each employee in reaching their potential. We strive to develop our leaders, improve technical recruitment skills, build high performing teams and raise individual and organisational capability.
All our new starters are required to participate in our Induction Program that includes group sessions, online learning, coaching and tailored on the job support.
Our program commences from day one and follows a structured approach that is matched to each new starter based on their role. We recognise that new staff are keen to perform effectively in their roles as quickly as possible, so we have designed the induction experience to you up for success.
The core components of our induction program include:
- People & Culture briefing session
- An introduction to our capability framework and the key expectations of your role
- Getting up to speed with our in-house systems and technology
- Corporate induction (our vision and values)
- Understanding our clients and candidates (doctors and hospitals)
- Medical jargon and medical skills
- RCSA code of conduct and privacy
- Meeting all teams across the business
- Ongoing learning options available to you
- Coffee catch ups with People & Culture
- Free Lunches with your new starter buddy