Wavelength makes a significant investment into ongoing development and training for all employees. We do this through providing a range of training initiatives that are delivered both internally and externally.
Our training programs are specifically created to meet the needs of the business and to assist each employee in reaching their potential.
Our training is aimed at developing our leaders, improving recruitment technical skills, building high performing teams and improving individual capability.
All our new starters are required to participate in our Induction Program that includes corporate training sessions and on the job training.
Our induction program commences day one and follows a structured program that is tailored for each new starter based on their role. We recognise that new starters are generally excited to get started in actually performing in their role as quickly as possible, so we have designed the induction experience to really set up our new starters so they can start delivering as soon as they are ready.
Our training consists of practical on the job experience, coaching from managers and attending corporate workshops and/ or webinars.
The core components of our induction program include:
- People & Culture briefing session
- Getting up to speed with our in house systems and technology
- Corporate induction (our vision and values)
- Understanding our clients and candidates (doctors and hospitals)
- Medical jargon and medical skills
- RCSA code of conduct and privacy training
- Meeting all teams across the business