We have several teams at Wavelength:
- Executive Leadership Team: John Bethell and Claire Ponsford, CEO, GM's of Finance, Marketing, People & Culture, Support Services, Hospital Services, GP and Perm.
- Corporate Services: People & Culture, Finance & IT, Marketing, Sales, Regulatory & Migration, Quality & Risk, Recruitment Support Services
- Locum Recruitment Teams including Specialists and Junior & Middle Grade Doctors across all medical specialties: Anaesthetics, ICU, General Practice, Emergency Medicine, General Medicine and subspecialties of Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Pathology, Radiology, Surgery, and more.
- Permanent Recruitment Teams Specialists and Junior & Middle Grade Doctors across all medical specialties: Anaesthetics, ICU, General Practice, Emergency Medicine, General Medicine and subspecialties of Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Pathology, Radiology, Surgery, and more.
- Recruitment Team; a team of Executive Search Consultants that assist organisations to recruit C-Suite executives and Middle Management leaders across healthcare, academia, digital health, not-for-profit and human services organisations .
- Corporate Team; including Research, Marketing and Administration Support
Recruitment Consultant - Job Description
Our Recruiters place Doctors in communities across Australia and are able to make a real difference to healthcare across the country. Recruitment Consultants at Wavelength manage either permanent or locum recruitment assignments from initial client/candidate contact through to placement, registration/migration initiation and follow-up. Their main activities include:
- Managing recruitment assignments from initial client/candidate contact through to placement and follow-up
- Devising business development strategies to ensure the establishment and growth of individual recruitment portfolio
- Developing strategic relationships with candidates and clients and other important individuals throughout the healthcare industry in Aus & NZ
- Developing marketing initiatives for both candidates and client to build Wavelength brand awareness in the health industry
- Undertaking client visits to build brand awareness and cross-sell the business
What is a Para Consultant?
Para Consultants at Wavelength tend to support 2 recruiters with administrative aspects of the recruitment process and maintain paperwork for all new and placed candidates. Their main responsibilities include:
- Completing all necessary credentialing or background checks on all candidates
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates as required
- Advertising job vacancies on our website and other relevant sites/publications
- Maintaining and updating candidate details on our database for reporting purposes and to assist Recruiters with placements
- Providing all relevant information to a candidate for a potential opportunity including welcome packs, terms and conditions, hospital information sheets and relevant travel information
- Conducting daily searches for new candidates for appropriate medical specialties
- Managing ongoing loyalty and referral rewards
- Conducting exit interviews